📢 Updates from Ukrainian Open Source Community
🇷🇺 Обращение к гражданам России
Donate via the National Bank of Ukraine
The best way to financially support Ukraine is by donating directly to one of the special accounts opened by the National Bank of Ukraine.
These funds will be used to finance local humanitarian relief, as well as Ukraine’s Armed Forces.
Donate to Non-Government Organizations
⚠️ Refrain from sending money to any crypto wallets, except those found on official charity websites.
⚠️ DO NOT donate to Red Cross International, donate to Ukrainian Red Cross instead.
Below is a list of non-profits that currently operate in Ukraine.
Please opt-in for a monthly payment, if possible.
- 💵 Come Back Alive — funds used to buy non-lethal equipment for frontline soldiers as well as territorial defense units.
- 💵 Serhiy Prytula Charity Foundation — funds used to buy non-lethal equipment and transport vehicles for the military and to provide humanitarian aid to Ukrainians affected by the war.
- 💵 Hospitallers Battalion — funds used to buy supplies and equipment for medics on the frontline.
- 💵 Ukrainian Red Cross — provides humanitarian relief to Ukrainians affected by the war.
- 💵 DonorUA — coordinates voluntarily blood transfusions in Ukraine.
- 💵 Voices of Children — provides food, water, hygiene kits, cash, and psychosocial support to children and families.
- 💵 Army SOS — provides food and other support to Ukrainian troops.
- 💵 Territory of Kindness — provides support to children, army, help with medical supplies procurement.
- 💵 People In Need (select
SOS Ukraine) — focuses on providing food, clean water, and hygienic products to those impacted by Russian aggression.
- 💵 Nova Ukraine — provides humanitarian aid and raises awareness about Ukraine. [501(c)3, Tax ID 46-5335435]
- 💵 Save the Children — helps children by providing food and shelter. [501(c)3, Tax ID 06-0726487]
- 💵 UNICEF USA — provides access to safe water, nutrition, health care, education and protection. [501(c)3, Tax ID 13-1760110]
- 💵 Soloma Cats — charitable foundation that focuses on tactical medicine and demining.
Other ways to help
- 🗣 Don’t be silent:
- Add banners to your OSS projects and profiles. See examples.
- Protest against the war in your city.
- Demand severe sanctions against Russia and support for Ukraine from your leaders.
- Reach out to Ukrainian friends, offer help.
- ❌ Boycott Russian businesses:
- 📰 Resist propaganda:
- ⚔ Join the Foreign Legion of Ukraine: